WHAT IS BOUTIQUE SCHOOL PHOTOGRAPHY?
My goal is to provide a custom, boutique experience to all families attending the school and to make the process as stress free for the school as possible. My service is personal and professional and my prices are competitive. Unlike large, corporate photography operations, I only take on a few, select schools so that I can provide superior customer service and artistic images.
I never force a smile, use bright flashy lights, unflattering backgrounds or awkward poses. Instead, I simply aim to capture the essence of the children and how they are naturally. The results are genuine and timeless portraits that are far from the traditional cheesy photos we have become accustomed to. I strive to provide a fun experience for your children and take pride in providing an environment where the kids can relax and be themselves.
WHAT SERVICES DO YOU OFFER?
I want to make this as stress free for the school as possible, so I offer all my products online. After the school photo shoot, families are emailed a link to a password-protected online ordering gallery. Galleries are set up according to grade, class, or whatever grouping that makes sense for the school. Each child will be provided 2-5 images, presented in both color and black and white. The family may chose the photos they want to order, as opposed to having a pose chosen for them. I also provide boutique product choices such as canvas gallery wraps and digital images for future printing and archiving.
- Prior to photo day, I will provide a detailed PDF to be distributed to families describing all ordering procedures and shooting day preparation.
- I like to focus on simple collections and a-la-carte ordering so parents can order the prints that they wish.
- I provide all equipment and personnel needed for photo day.
- I provide the school with all high resolution digital files to use for yearbooks, website, school advertising, school ID's, or however the school wishes to use the images.
- I handle any questions from parents and families about ordering and products.
- I take staff photos and can provide those all to the school free of charge.
- I take a class photo that will be complimentary for families that place a print order.
- All print orders are delivered to the school 2 weeks after the final order date.
- I am willing to work with schools to provide custom services that fit your unique needs.
HOW MANY STUDENTS CAN YOU ACCOMMODATE?
I can provide this service to schools as small as 50 and am ready to work with schools with as many as 1,000 children. I have worked with kids of all ages, infant to high school.
ARE THESE IMAGES EXPENSIVE?
I have competitive rates and nothing is due up front, all profit is made from ordering. I offer a variety of collections and a-la-carte products to fit everyone's needs. I also donate 10% of my gross profit to the schools that I photograph!
WHAT TIME OF YEAR DO YOU CONDUCT THESE FINE ART SCHOOL PHOTO SHOOTS?
I work with each individual school to schedule shoots any time during the academic year.
HOW DO I BOOK OUR SCHOOL PHOTOS WITH YOU?
Simple! Use the contact link here or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org . I am happy to answer any questions!